How to order a Gift Certificate
The process for customers ordering gift certificates is as follows:
Place the gift certificate in your shopping cart as you would any other product.
You will then be asked whether you want an electronic gift certificate delivered via email or a printed one delivered by snail mail.
Next, enter your gift certificate details.
When finished, the you can continue shopping or proceed to checkout. If only ordering Gift Certificates shipping is free.
- The certificate $ value you wish to purchase
- The number of certificates you would like to order
- Your Gift Certificate recipient’s name or names
- Your name or the sender’s name
- A brief message (example...Happy Birthday! etc..)
- *Required* For email certificates, you need to enter the delivery email address. For example, if you want to receive the certificate yourself so that you can print it and hand deliver it to your recipient, then enter your own email address. If you want the Gift Certificate to be emailed directly to your recipient, then enter the recipient's email address.
- For snail mailed Certificates, we will snail mail you a copy of the gift certificate(s) via USPS to the shipping address stated on your invoice within 5 to 7 business days.
For emailed Certificates, once the order is processed (usually within 24 to 48 hours) you or your recipient will receive an email with the Gift Certificate included. On the Gift Certificate will be The Sender's Name (optional), The recipient's name (optional), the Gift Certificate number, the message if any, the amount the Gift Certificate is redeemable for, and a direct link to redeem the Gift Certificate and to go shopping. (Please see photo above)
Gift Certificates do not qualify for MyReward points. When Gift Certificates are used to pay for an order, that order does not qualify for point accrual.